If you are in San Francisco, CA, don’t lose the chance to participate in the Data 2.0 Summit. A lot of networking events, amazing talks, executives panels, a startup competition, all talking about Data Management. Some of the points that you can taste by yourself there:
- San Francisco Open Data Cloud: See a presentation on the recently launched San Francisco Open Data initiative from the founder of Socrata, the data company on which the San Francisco open data is hosted
- How Jigsaw got acquired for $175 Million: See a keynote presentation from Jim Fowler, founder of Jigsaw (now Data.com) and how he founded and exited one of the largest data acquisitions of the decade
- Participate in our Town Hall Talk: Attendees can submit mobile questions to our Town Hall Talk moderators from McKinsey, Trulia, and HP during this un-conference style session
- Attend Presentations direct from the executives of Google, RadiumOne, Salesforce Data.com, DataSift, GNIP, Datastax, Neustar, Massive Health, CrowdControl Software, and Crowdflower
- After-Party at 111 Minna Gallery on April 3rd for Data 2.0 Summit pass holders and their guests, we hope to see you there!
So, What are you waiting for? Register here and get a 20% off your summit pass with the code “data2get2012”.
Happy Hacking !!!
- Marcos Ortiz Valmaseda
- Data Engineer at UCI
- Linkedin’s profile
- Big fan of Big Data, NoSQL and PostgreSQL
10mo. ANIVERSARIO DE LA CREACION DE LA UNIVERSIDAD DE LAS CIENCIAS INFORMATICAS…
CONECTADOS AL FUTURO, CONECTADOS A LA REVOLUCION